Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 7

I would like to develop interpersonal skills in myself to become a better individual among others by having genuine care for my peers. By doing this, I know my peers will do the same. I saw that in the Central HR department, there was a sense of family and respect for each other. I think that's important because it just makes the group work well together and creates a bond outside of their own homes. Something I also saw around the department was diligence. Each of these workers have so many things to do, and you obviously know that it was done to the best of their ability. Otherwise, the consequences for not fully completing assigned tasks could be crucial.

Since internship started, I now have appreciation for adults in general. Work is definitely not easy. You have to work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment